The west coast of the United States refers to 5 states along the Pacific Ocean. The 5 states are – California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii. This article lists the top 10 largest cities on the United States west coast.
Top 10 largest cities on the United States west coast
|City||State||Population (2022 estimate)|
|1||Los Angeles||California||3.8 million|
|2||San Diego||California||1.38 million|
|3||San Jose||California||around 971,250|
|4||San Francisco||California||around 808,450|
|9||Long Beach||California||around 451,300|
- Los Angeles is the largest city on the US west coast. It is also California’s largest city and US’s second largest city.
- San Diego is the largest border city in the US. It is located adjacent to the US-Mexico international border.
- San Jose is the largest city of the Silicon Valley, the global tech center.
- Seattle is Washington state’s largest city.
- Portland is Oregon’s largest city.
- Sacramento is California’s capital city.